All content on Selftution is original and copyright protected. However as Selftution is trying to motivate self-learning among children thus, it uses images/videos/examples/exercises available from open sources on the internet or other media to simplify topics. If anyone considers that any content, image, video, example, exercise, etc. published on Selftution is an infringement to their copyright then we ask them to contact us right away by clicking here.
- Selftution does not make any warranties that the information/exercises/examples here are complete, true, correct or non-misleading.
- Selftution does not warrant that any information/exercises/examples provided here can be considered as an advice of any kind.
- Selftution does not warrant that website will be available at all time.
Limitation of Liability
Selftution is the website providing contents free of cost and is not liable to anyone under any court of law for:
- Indirect, special or consequential loss, or
- Loss of life, or
- Losses arising due to fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Selftution
By using this website, you agree that the warranties and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable and if you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.